Scalable and responsive multichannel solutions via integrated Customer Engagement Centre
Our client’s existing teams were inefficient and decentralised. They were not performing optimally due to their structure and inconsistent processes and training. Efficiency was a key area of opportunity.
The client managed four teams across therapeutic and service areas, in which each team was specialised, with limited cross-training:
- Medical Information
- Business Services
- Direct to Consumer
- Patient Support and Adherence
With four contact centres’ programs in motion, the caller experience often included transfers and long hold times to get the information they required. Procedurally, the separation resulted in disjointed data sets as each team would open and close a new case when a call transfer occurred.
We hired high-performing representatives to deliver improved customer service and quality levels. We implemented strategies to create synergies and streamline headcount, while maintaining the same levels of productivity and delivering an efficient and customer-focused service:
- The four contact centre solutions were merged into a single program with a centralized governance structure.
- Representatives were cross-trained to move to a generalist model. We scaled a Patient Support team for expansion of services and supported products.
Our customer engagement model provides fluid interaction which integrates with the CRM to enable a single view of the customer journey.
Our new structure, team sizes, reporting lines, leadership and cross-training approach transformed service delivery:
- Higher service levels, 80/20
- Higher average Quality scores, ≥97.5%
- Higher average Customer Satisfaction scores, ≥4.5/5.0
- Lower abandonment rates ≤2% (goal is 5%)